Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, July 3, 2022

Archie

 Thank and Erica went to Europe with their kids. Their neighbors were watching Archie but I got the chance to have him for a few days. He is the sweetest pup. I loved having him around to bug Moki and hike with us. He is so cute and friendly. I just love him so much.

One day he grabbed his blankie out of the crate and was chewing on it. 

We hiked everyday. We went up to the Rock Canyon on the Saturday I had him. He and Moki did great.
I made him stay on the leash because I was too afraid of something happening to him. I felt bad but since he isn't my dog I didn't want to risk it. He didn't seem to mind.
One day we did the shoreline trail in the afternoon and it was pretty hot. After I took Moki and Archie to the river so they could cool off. Archie wasn't so sure about it but Moki got in and laid down. She loves the water so much.

Post hike naps for everyone


It was fun to have another fur buddy for a couple days.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...