Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Dan and Megan Brown

 The day was finally here!!!! I haven't been so excited for a day in a long time. My entire family was here along with some extended family. It was a beautiful, wonderful day. Everything seemed to go so well. There were some small glitches but nothing major. All my siblings were in the temple together. Such a beautiful experience. I am so happy for Dan. We love Megan so much. It is so fun to add another wonderful woman to the family. Here is the picture overload. We will start with a cute individual picture of all my nieces and nephews. These people make up almost my entire world. They all looked so good for the wedding.








Here are a few shots outside the temple while we waited for Dan and Megan.

Emerson looked so handsome and grown up. I never see him in church clothes or with his hair done. I didn't recognize him. So hndsome.


Andrew asked if he could photobomb Anthony and Brooke:)
This poor baby was so sick. She is still a beauty even when she doesn't feel great.

Audrey was so excited. Her little shrill when she saw Megan in her wedding dress was so precious. She was made for this wedding:)




Megan's dress was so gorgeous.
My grandma came! So did jan, Lou and Virginia. They met us at the temple for pictures. It was so nice of them to come.
All my brothers. How did they all grow up so fast?

The morning was so perfect. I was functioning on very little sleep but I wouldn't change the way this morning went. I am so excited to see the pictures the photographer took. They hired one of Dan's friends and she does such an amazing job. Can't wait!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...