Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Random Happennings

 School started! It has been a great start to the school year. I love our new principal. He is so positive and so present. It has made a huge difference in the feel of the school. I am only teaching six classes because I have a prep for being on a leadership team. That has made a HUGE difference in my energy. It has been crazy and wonderful to have a prep every single day. It is my first time ever as a teacher and probably my only time I ever will. 

Cross country is going great. It is almost over. The girls have been so great and it is so fun to watch them progress. I have some amazing runners.





Erica sent me this picture. I had never seen it. She took it of me while I was street contacting in Taiwan. Her and Thank came to visit and took me and my companion to lunch. This was right before. I can't believe it has been almost 20 years that I have been home from my mission. That is so hard to believe. It seems like it was just yesterday and forever ago at the same time. Time is such a weird thing. My mission was definitely one of the hardest and most rewarding things I have ever done.
In my Oroville group chat Erica shared a picture of her parents and next thing you know we all shared a cute photo of our parents when they were young. It was so fun to see everyone's parents at that stage of life. Almost all of our little group has lost a parent. It has been so hard. It was fun to find a couple pictures of my parents to share. Man I miss my dad so bad it hurts sometimes, but I really do know I will see him again. That nday will be so great. I can't wait to get a hug from him!

The weather is finally starting to feel like fall. I am so ready for cooler temperatures. I love this time of year. The leaves in the mountains are all starting to change. It is such a good reminder to me that I can change too. That change is good. 

The past month a lot of time was spent preparing for Dan and Megan's wedding. It was the most perfect day. That will have a post of its own. Amanda, Brooke, Megan and I had a girls night to celebrate Megan. It was so nice and so fun. I love these women and the goodness they bring to my life and the lives of all the Browns. I also attended a bridal shower Megan's sister threw. That was fun. It has been so fun and exciting to prepare for the wedding.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...