Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Luncheon and Reception

 After the temple we headed to the reception center to set up the luncheon. The day really was non-stop. We got everything set up and ready for food at 1:30. There were lots of people at the luncheon and it was really nice and fun. I didn't take any pictures.

After the luncheon we started setting up for the reception. We kind of hung out at the center all day. I did sneak away to make a Costco run for Sunday dinner. 

The reception was LONG but so fun. Receptions just bring people together and it was so fun to see so many people I know and love. There were lots of Oroville people that came, the Browns that came from California, lots of my Utah relatives, and so many of Dan's college friends that I know. It was one big party. It was also so fun to just hang with family.













We hung out until 9 and then we stayed and cleaned until 10. It was a very long day. I was so exhausted when I drove home, but so thankful. It really is a beautiful time to bring people together.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...