Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, September 5, 2008

For The Old Man


Sam and Amanda came to visit for the past few days!! These pictures are for my Dad who is very interested in Sams current interest. He called on Monday evening to get some details about Amanda and we had not even met her yet. Did he call for anything else? NO! Well Dan and I hung out with Amanda and Sam all week and it was really fun and we think that she is great. I stole some of Sams pictures to post them for my parents.

My Aunt Janice and Uncle Lou also came to visit for a night as well this week. It has been crazy all week with all of the visitors. I wish I had taken some pictures but I did not. We barbequed and visited the night they were in town.

Sam and Amanda were given the job of putting together the stools for the kitchen. It took Sam an hour to do the first one, but we are happy to report that he learned quickly and he put together the second one in 13 minutes. He timed himself. Poor guy everyone was teasing him because he was so slow.

2 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

Who hoo! I didn't know he had a new girlfriend...is it serious?! Do you approve? She looks cute.

jana said...

I love your " Call me Bella" post. That is hilarious!! Lets get together sometime.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...