Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Vegtables for Dessert

I have decided that I need more vegtables in my life and I really struggle to get my 5-7 servings a day. So now I have turned over a new leaf and have begun to eat vegtables for dessert. In the form of pumpkin cookies and choclate almond zuccini bread. MMMMM delicious. What a great and delicious way to get my veggies in. Today I would estimate I reached my entire serving for vegtables all through pumpkin cookies.




And just for fun a little conversation we had while driving in the car with Dan, Mikila, and Myself.

Me: Dan you have not gone to that class in two weeks do they take attendance.

Dan: No, but I am going next time because an assignment is due.

Mikila: Dan I am proud of you for not going to class. I never went to class and look how smart I am.

Dan: I will start going to class.

I would like to personally thank Mikila for inspiring Dan to go to class I have not been able to do that the last three years.

3 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

That is so funny. I know I say that every time, but it really is funny. Mikila is ooc. And you are too, about your "vegetables". :) We will have to bake with pumpkin if you ever decide to get your trash down here...

Parley and Katie Call said...

PS I love the blog background.

earlh75 said...

I like your way of eating vegetables..I eat that way often too. I have a fat free brownie recipe that is made of zucchini and its good!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...