Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, August 4, 2013

coming home

I was ready to come home. It was so fun but I was tired and I missed my house and surprisingly my puppy. I was worried about her but she did great.

We just enjoyed the hotel the last morning before catching our flight.
 It was a resort so there was plenty to see
 I love these flowers
 We ate there before heading home
We had one delayed flight on the way home but luckily did not miss our connecting flight so it was all good. I didn't sleep well on the plane so I had some major catch up to do when I got home. This week I took naps and just felt lethargic. I mean I biked everyday and did one or two things in my house but I was unusually lazy. It felt great. Recovery is important.....I mean I have to go back to work soon.

The trip was awesome overall but I was surprised that afterwards I was left feeling empty. I have had that feeling after different events in my life. It is no secret that life is different than I thought it would be. The Lord has blessed me SO MUCH! I have had so many opportunities but after fun trips, making fun purchases and other little things when it all calms down it still doesn't feel the void I feel at times because I am missing what I want so bad. This is in no way a pity party just an opportunity to record my feelings, (for the world I guess) I need to be better at journaling so this kind of thing can be done privately. But I am grateful that I have been given so much even though it is different than I ever imagined.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...