Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Family Vacation

Most of the family got together to go camping in Fort Bragg this year. We lucked out with amazing weather and really had a great time. We missed Anthony and Caleb, but everyone else was able to make it. We also got to see all my dad's siblings and his mom while we were in California. It is always great to catch up with family.

We were at my mom's house a couple of days before heading to the coast. I loved this picture of the boys in just underwear/shorts. This reminded me so much of my childhood.
 The boys never had shirts on until they were older!
We really just spent our time at the beach. Everyone played hard all day and slept pretty well at night. The kids did great, actually I think they loved it.
 We did the tide pools at Mackerricher State Park and then we did glass beach tide pools as well one morning.
 Smores were a favorite for all the kids.

 We watched some pretty sweet sunsets
We brought bikes and so it was nice to take turns riding them.
 Fort Bragg is so beautiful.

We spent two different afternoons playing at what we all sand dollar beach. It is our favorite. I love it because dogs can be off leash. Moki was in heaven.








When Ben and Katie lived in Fort Bragg I would wake Olivia up super early and we would go to Sand Dollar beach and look for sand dollars. We did that two mornings on this trip. The sand dollars were all super small. Katie, my cousin, and Olivia even found the cutest baby starfish on the shore.
I love spending some alone time with Olivia!
 We ended the trip at Cowlicks homemade ice cream. A definite favorite. It was a great trip!
 Braxton's adorable dirty face sums up the trip so well.




No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...