Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Summer

Summer is so busy! The end of June and beginning of July started off with a bang for me.

I got to swim with these two cuties.
 And then they helped me set up my new tent.
 Later that evening I joined their family at their Mom's orchestra concert. What a great day.
 Moki had a horrible ear infection and that cost me an arm and a leg. Boo! She was a little depressed the day we went to the vet. Too much poking and prodding. Poor thing.
Then a few days later Moki decided to chase a baby skunk. Of course she got sprayed. Luckily it wasn't too much. It was still really stinky and we had to remedy  it with a bath in peroxide, baking powder and dawn dish soap. She was not thrilled.
 I got to host My dads mom and his three siblings for a night. They were headed to Kansas for a family reunion. It was so fun to get to have them all stay at my house. Love these people so much!
 July 3rd Sam and Amanda and kids came and spent the night. We stayed up too late making smores and visiting.
 July 4th my co-worker Hannah and I did the Provo Freedom 5k. It was my first time participating and it was great. Moki loved it too!
 Amber and I biked out to Payson one day. That day I got 53 miles in. It was great. I had a couple of really good biking weeks at the end of June.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...