Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, January 3, 2020

California for the HOLIDAYS!

Saturday December 21st we picked up the rental car and headed to Palermo.

 Well first I snuck in a jog with my dog right as the sun was rising for the day.
 It felt so good to finally be on Christmas break. Caleb, Nancy, Moki and I drove together.
We had a fast road trip thanks to Caleb's driving. He drove the entire way which was awesome.

We got to my mom's right after Sam and Amanda's car, which had their family and Dan. We all squeezed into my moms tiny house for two nights.

Katie Call was in town and so I went up to see her for a few minutes on Saturday night. It was fun as always. I love seeing that girl.

Sunday there was a one hour Sacrament meeting. The Christmas program was very nice. There were a number of beautiful musical numbers which I really enjoyed.

I really wanted a picture of Audrey in the dress I bought her. She wasn't really in the mood though.



I also sent Christmas dresses to Ben and Katie's girls. They looked adorable in the picture I saw.
Sunday my mom made sweet and sour chicken, a family favorite. It was AMAZING! After dinner I went to Chico to visit Angelee. We had a nice visit and I stayed way too long.

Monday morning Moki and I went on a jog. The weather was gorgeous. I played with the kids outside for a little while before we all loaded up in the cars and headed to Susanville.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...