Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, January 3, 2020

Susanville

Aaron and Jacklyn live in Susanville. They were nice enough to allow us to come crash at their house for two days. Originally we didn't know if Aaron would have any time off at Christmas and so this was going to maybe be our only chance to see him. In the end he got some time off but it was nice to see their place and visit.

Monday night Jacklyn prepared dinner which we gobbled up when we arrived. Then me, my mom and Jacklyn went to the grocery store to get all the food for the next couple of days. Monday night we just visited and hung out. We were all pretty tired. My om, Nancy, and Sama and Amanda's family stayed in a rented house. Me, Dan and Caleb stayed at Aaron and Jacklyn's. That was nice because we all had a place to sleep.

Tuesday was Christmas Eve. We spent the day watching football and visiting. Jacklyn and I got out for a really nice walk with our dogs. I took the dogs out again in the evening. We also spent a lot of time preparing Christmas Eve dinner. BYU had their bowl game that night so unfortunately we had to watch that before we could do Christmas Eve stuff. They lost a game they should have won and it took way too long. Finally the game was over, Andrew was in tears because they lost, but we could finally start opening presents.





It was a little disappointing that we didn't do the Christmas story or sing carols. I did not like that. After presents we all went to bed.

My mom had my name this year and she got me some new dishes. I love then and am so excited to use them.

Christmas day I woke up and took the dogs out.
 We went up to the Heli pad and then walked up the Paul Bunion trail and ran down another trail.
It was a great morning to be out.

We got back in time to have breakfast and then head to Lodi for Christmas Day.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...