Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, January 3, 2020

Finishing out 2019

The trip back to Utah was also uneventful. Let me tell you I was so happy to be back in my own bed. I slept so good Sunday night. I had to get up early Monday for basketball practice and I did not want to do it. I think I missed my bed the most.

Basketball practice was good but man my team looked so stinking slow. It is crazy what a week of no practice can do to you. I was proud of the girls for coming out during Christmas break this week. We have made some progress and I think we will be ready for our games when school starts back up.
We have done a lot of shooting and ball handling this week in practice.

Outside of practice I have tried to get things done in my house and enjoy the beautiful Utah outdoors.

Monday afternoon Toni Carlson and I hiked up Rock Canyon. The storm was still hanging around so it was very misty. The hiking and company were great!

Then on Tuesday after practice Hannah and I headed up and the Provo Canyon and hiked the Alpine Loop. I can not get enough of all the flocked trees!


 It really was such a beautiful day!

 It was New Years Eve. Hannah and I enjoyed lunch on our way home. I took a great nap before heading to Dan's to ring in the New Year. Sam and Amanda and crew were also at Dan's. We ate dinner and played games with the kids. Once the kids left Dan, Katie and I played games. It was a very low key New Years. Just how I like them. I can't believe 2019 is over. Time goes way too fast. I am glad I closed out the year with one of my favorite activities . . . hiking!



No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...