Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Back to the winter grind

So far January has been great. It has snowed a little each week which keeps the inversion away. I have been able to play lots of basketball during the week and I have had fun Saturday adventures every week.

Last weekend Amber and I hiked up Rock Canyon to the campground, 3 miles from the parking lot, and then rode sleds down. last year we saw tons of people doing this and we knew we needed to try it. It was so fun!!! We laughed/giggled the entire way down. My face actually hurt from smiling so much:)
Today Shaanta, Becca White, and Rob White all came snowshoeing with me. They were all first timers and it was so fun. I loved it. The sun was so warm up the canyon and it was a beautiful day. We started at Tibble Fork and headed towards Silver Lake Reservoir. We didn't make it all the way but we had a good time. Hopefully I will be able to convince them to come again sometime!
 Moki always lives her best life on Saturdays.
 I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many great people.
I came home and took a two hour nap. That was also heavenly:) Luckily I still got my laundry, dishes, and shopping done. Motivation was definitely low after my nap!

Sam sent me the cutest pictures of Ms. Audrey this week. I adore this little girl.
 She loves life and she loves dogs.
I made it out to exercise in the morning 4 out of 5 days. That was way better than last week, the first week back after break (I was only 1 for 5.) On Friday there was a snow advisory but it was clear at 5:45 when I woke up so we went. Halfway in on our loop it started to snow like crazy. It was freezing, wet, and very windy. We survived. I am glad we went. I have really enjoyed walking three times a week with Amy Davis. She moves at the end of the month and I am so sad.
In other news Olivia broke her leg this week on a trampoline. Poor girl can't catch a break. Hopefully it won't mess with her chemo treatments. I am bummed for her. I talked to her this morning and she seemed like her spirits were good so that is important. I sure love that girl. Hopefully her leg heals quickly!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...