Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, July 12, 2021

California Part 1

 The day after girls camp I headed to California, probably not the best choice. I was pretty wiped out from such a busy week. Looking back I wish I would have stayed home and relaxed a couple days before I headed out. It was still a great trip I was just extra worn out. Dan and I drove together and we drove straight to Ben's house. Aaron and Jacklyn were already there and Sam's family and my mom joined us the next day. 

Ben and Katie have an awesome house. It can host people really well. They have three bathrooms and a huge living room and kitchen. It is really nice. They also put a little pool in their backyard. We hung out there and did a lake day. It was fun to play games and chill.

Katelyn looked so cute in her lemon dress for church on Sunday!

Monday the 28th was Braxton's birthday. We headed up to White Pine Lake to celebrate. It was a hot but very fun day. We paddle boarded, kayaked, swam, ate yummy food and played really hard.

I put Braxton's hair in a pony tail for 2 seconds:)



I wish I had gotten a group picture . . . LAME! We had lots of fun. Poor Katelyn had been sick and Katie woke up with a sore throat so they stayed home and slept for the day.

When we returned to Lodi we had pizza for dinner, cookies and ice cream, spanking train and opening presents. It was a fun night.

Braxton on the quilt I made. Quilts aren't the most exciting birthday present but his quilt is one of my favorites I have ever made. I just love how it came together.
I brought some leftover stuff from camp for the kids. They loved it!

It is so fun to watch the cousins play together. They had so much fun. They were in the pool pretty much all day everyday. It was awesome! Ia m so mad I never got a group picture. . . so annoying. Sure wish I got to spend more time with these guys.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...