Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, July 12, 2021

California Part 2

 After Ben's house we headed to Jan and Lou's. It was so nice to visit them and Grandma Brown. Again I didn't take hardly any pictures. So frustrating. Jan is an excellent host and makes it so easy to stay with her. We played lots of games and did lots of visiting. Joel and Michelle also came over and joined in on the fun. 

Sam's family, my mom, Dan and myself spent a day in Fort Bragg. It was heaven. The temperature was cooler. The weather was perfect. We played so so hard. I love Fort Bragg. It is maybe my favorite place ever.

This was Audrey's first time at the ocean. I think she LOVED it!!!!!


Audrey was in the water all morning. It is so fun to watch kids at the beach. There were some giant crabs in the water. Sam and I chased them for a long time. It was the longest I have been in Fort Bragg weather in forever.

Moki was in heaven.


The fog rolled in and out all morning.


After lunch I snuck in a bike ride on the trail by the ocean. They have recently made the path longer. It was a perfect ride. I got 13 miles and it felt great. The views were the best.

I didn't wear a helmet. Biking selfie:)

While I was biking everyone else explored glass beach. I caught up with them when I finished. I got some cute pictures of everyone.

Emerson gave me the best smile.

Sam and Amanda's cute family!

 Moki living her best life

 

Dan carrying Audrey. They have the same dimple when they make crazy faces.

We ended our day in Fort Bragg at Cowlicks Ice Cream . . . . the best black forest ice cream ever!!!!



It was a lot of driving to get over to the coast but I am so glad we did. Jan and Lou were great hosts. It was so fun to see so much family. The only picture I took at Jan's was of her dog Robbie. Seriously??? He is super cute but I am so mad I didn't get more pictures.




No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...