Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, July 12, 2021

Summer!

 Stephanie, Katie and I hiked up raock Canyon to the lookout. The only picture I took was Moki drinking out of the water fountain. She is so funny.

I finally got to go to the temple. The last time I went was February 2020 before COVID became crazy. It felt so good.
After Jacquie, eric and I hiked Nebo we stopped at the Devil's kitchen on the way home. It's a little overlook you walk to that mimics Bryce Canyon. It was actually pretty cool.

July 10th is my Dad's birthday. It seemed fitting that we honor him with milkshakes. Anthony got the rocky road in his favor. We went to Dan's and ate them with my mom, Sam's family and Dan.

 This week I am trying to get ready to go to Africa. I have a lot to get done. I am excited but also a little nervous. All the COVID stuff makes me nervous. I am hoping everything goes well on Kilimanjaro.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...