Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Girls Camp

 Girls camp was the last full week of June. Due to COVID we did a day camp instead of going to girls camp. We did four days where we met somewhere close to home and then had activities planned. IT WAS AWESOME!!!! I think the girls thought so too. It was fun to take advantage of the many cool places so close to home. Sleeping in our own beds at night was for sure a highlight. The girls all got along really well, I think because they went home at night. Everyone was more rested. It was a lot of work setting up and taking down everyday but considering the year we have had it was amazing. I did not take very many pictures I was too busy at camp. Being a stake leader is no joke. I was so exhausted each night, but it was worth it.

I took a couple pictures of us buying food at COSTCO before camp. We filled six full carts, two more at Sams club and then some more from grocery stores. So much food!


The only other pictures I took were the day we were at Maple Lake. I went on a hike with half the girls in the morning to Red Fish Lake. In the afternoon I manned the water. It was such a beautiful day.

Tuesday we were at a ward building for games, devotionals and crafts.

Wednesday we were up at Maple Lake for hiking, mountain painting, and paddle boarding.

Thursday we were at Big Springs for solo hike, commitment walk, more crafts and games.

Friday we were in Provo at the ropes course and Utah lake. We cleaned up trash, canoed, biked and did the ropes course.

It was a fun week. I met so may amazing young women and leaders that aren't in my ward. It was a blessing. A lot of work but I am grateful I got to be a small part of it.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...