Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, May 14, 2023

More dog stuff

 Summit has grown so much. She is going to be on the smaller side and that makes it hard to see her growth. I started taking a picture of her and Audrey anytime we are together and that has really helped document her growth. I hope she makes it to 30 lbs but she is still pretty little.

She finally reached the point of having all her vaccinations and we have been enjoying morning and evening hikes. Summit loves to be outside. We hike in the morning twice a week with the Carter's, Saturdays with Amber and then any evening we can sneak in.


The day after I put Moki down I spent it with Erica and Jana. We had fun hiking, having lunch and hot tubbing. Michelle Falabella joined us for a little bit too. Summit loved playing with Archie and Lambaeu.







A few more random pictures I took sometime during the first few months of the year.


Moki could never resist laying in a puddle of water if the temperature outside was above 40 degrees. I hated how dirty she would get. I loved that she was still doing that even though she could barely walk. I miss her every time I see a puddle I know she would have laid in.

These cute puppies. Summit always wanted to be right next to Moki. Moki would allow it sometimes.
I got a bike carrier for Summit. There was a little learning curve but she has done great with it. I am excited that I have the option to bike with her if I want to.
Another day another trail:)

Moki always choose to be close to me if I was in the house. Even as her health declines she would come lay close to me. I loved that about her. She was such a beautiful dog.


Baby Summit in the snow. Some of m,y favorite pictures of her. Her legs were still so short here.




Summit is a hiking pro now. She runs all over. It is so fun to watch her gain confidence in the outdoors. I am excited to be able to take her on longer hikes. 6 miles is her longest hike to date, she handled it like a champ.
She really is the cutest pup. Her hair was so long when I finally got her in for a haircut. That first haircut always makes them look so old:(



No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...