Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Summit looking super cute

 All of my family left town Saturday after the wedding. That was really nice for me because I had a pretty normal weekend, which I needed. I was able to clean, do laundry, exercise and grocery shop. Sunday was mother's day. I had a really quiet and nice Sunday. In the evening Summit and I went on a walk. The lighting was perfect and I got some super cute pictures of her.

The first one is my favorite. It really just sums up her cute personality, happy. She s a very sweet and happy dog.






She has been doing so great on hikes, walks and bike rides. I really need to buckle down and do some training with her on commands, but she has been a joy to have and get to know.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...