Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, May 5, 2023

Hiking through the winter

 Moki and I hiked as much as we could in the winter. We enjoyed Saturday outings up rock canyon with Amber and then are normal Tuesday and Thursday hikes with Eric and Jacquie Carter (Koda their dog as well). I tried to let Moki hike as much as she wanted and was able. It was really hard to see her slow down so much but she was always up for hikes. I tried to make sure I took more pictures because I knew this would be our last winter together. Man, Moki loved the snow. I am glad her last winter on earth had so much snow for her to enjoy.















Moki still enjoyed a lot of hiking in January and February. By the middle of February I wasn't taking her every Saturday anymore and usually only one morning a week. By March she was just enjoying occasional walks on the shoreline trail. She would still demand to come on a morning hike every so often and I always let her join us. She really was the best hiking companion. I still miss her so much when I am hiking.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...