Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, May 5, 2023

Squaw Peak with the Carters

 Eric, Jacquie and I hiked Squaw Peak one Saturday morning in January. We had the most amazing snow this winter and Squaw Peak is a great way to enjoy it. THERE WAS SO MUCH SNOW!!!! It was crazy how much snow there was. It was a really nice hiking day. I was pretty tired by the time I got to the top. I left Moki at home for this one. 8 miles in the snow was a little more than I felt like she should do with her cancer filled leg. I was so paranoid that her leg would break while hiking and I would have to carry her off a hike. That would have been too hard.





We started early but we had a great time. Unfortunately it was pretty cloudy on top. It was fun though and I am glad we made sure to get it in.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...