Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, June 30, 2023

Girls Camp

 I had the opportunity to go to girls camp. I was not super excited because it just sounded exhausting. It was also the Tuesday after memorial day so the first week of summer break. Once school ended and I didn't have the end of year stress I actually got excited to go. It ended up being so fun. I love the leaders I went with form my ward: Maren Miller and Linsey Allen. They were so fun to be around and are both so talented. The girls in our ward are also so great. They are just good good girls. I had two callings at camp: the ward responsibilities because I am in the presidency and then I was also on the stake camp committee. It all ended up working out great. I did not take very many pictures though, I am lame. We got to go to Heber Valley this year which was awesome!






We went so early in the summer that we had a little bit of rain everyday. Luckily it never really got in the way of our activities. It was a really fun week and I am glad I got to go.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...