Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, June 30, 2023

Spayed and Strep

 I was so tired Sunday after being home. Like so tired. I almost bailed on church but decided I could go sit there. I still had a nagging sore throat. I came home from church and slept and took it pretty easy all day.

Monday Summit got spayed. It was nice to drop her off in the morning. Then I had a dentist appointment, chiropractor appointment and a bunch of errands to run. I was busy. I snuck in a bike ride before I picked her up. I still had a nagging sore throat. She was pretty wiped out on Monday.



Tuesday morning I ditched her and I hiked with Eric and Jacquie Carter. We did are usual 2 mile morning hike. It felt good to hike but I could tell my body was not 100%, and still a sore throat. I ended up going home and sleeping for 5 hours. That was crazy! Once I got up I was still so tired so I laid around all day.

Wednesday I felt a little better. I did not work out but I spent the day getting my house cleaned and all my camping gear put away. I also had a lot of laundry to do. It was busy but I got a lot done. Nancy came down to hang with Summit while I went to mutual.

Thursday I had a terrible sore throat that started in the middle of the night. I skipped my morning hike and took it easy. Ran some errands and biked. My ride really was not great. I only biked 23 miles but I was slow and so tired. My throat was hurting more and more as the day went on. After debating for two hours I finally went to Macey's to get a strep test. The pharmacist and myself thought it would for sure be negative. The only reason I went was because I had had this sore throat for almost a week and it was getting worse not better. I tested positive for strep throat. I am so happy I went and did the test. I am now on an antibiotic and will hopefully feel better soon. It was a long week of not feeling great. 

Today Summit and I have just chilled. I slept in and have spent the day updating my blog. Slow days are nice once in a while. My throat is still pretty sore but I am really hoping I am on the mend!


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...