Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, June 30, 2023

Six Flags

 The Friday after camping Sam and Amanda's family hit up six flags. Katelyn and I tagged along as well. It was a very long day but really fun. Sam drove and I was so happy to just be along for the ride.


The park has had reduced hours since covid. LAME! But it was actually kind of nice. We got there when they opened at 11am and stayed until they closed at 7pm. We played non stop from 11-7, we didn't even stop for food.






I didn't take many pictures but it really was a fun day. I am so glad Katelyn joined in on the fun as well.

We grabbed Carl's Junior on the way back to Ben's. I then loaded up my car and headed to Oroville for the night. Summit was there with Nancy and my mom. I didn't get to Oroville until almost midnight. I was so tired. Nancy and I drove back to Utah on Saturday. I was so happy to be home. 


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...