Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, June 30, 2023

Fort Bragg Day 3

 Another Sunny Fort Bragg day. My worst fear as that it would be cold and rainy the entire time we were there. We really lucked out! This morning we went on an adventure to the Point Cabrillo Lighthouse. I had never been and was excited to try something new. There were two different routes to walk to the lighthouse, a 3/4 mile trail or 1/2 mile on the road. We split into two groups and set off.









Cody took some great pictures on the lighthouse journey.






It was a very nice morning. After Nancy, my mom and I drove through Mendicino City just to see the cute little coastal town. Then it was back to camp for lunch. After lunch some people went to play at Mackerricher beach. I walked down with them but then decided to walk down to 10 mile beach. It is pretty isolated and I enjoyed an awesome 4 mile walk on the beach.




I just love the coast so much. It was such a pleasant walk. Meanwhile the kids at the beach had a great time. I am going to post the pictures Cody took because they make me happy. Kids outside playing with cousins is pure magic.
















Cody did a great job of catching all the fun these kids had. 

Funny enough right when I was finishing my 4 mile walk these guys were done at the beach. We all walked back to camp together. 

One of my favorite pictures from the trip is this shot of Lou biking that Cody took. I love it!

I grabbed my bike and went on a quick evening ride before dinner. Dan and Megan made smash burgers/tacos and they were so delicious. I went to bed early because I had the worst headache. It was awful. In the end it was a migraine and I threw up three times during the night. It really was terrible. Luckily it was the last night camping. I actually felt fine the next morning but the night was terrible.



No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...