Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, June 30, 2023

Fort Bragg Day 1

 I had been so excited to camp in Fort Bragg. One of the things I love the most is the cooler weather. The trip was pretty close to perfect. The weather was amazing, blue skies and sunny everyday. The group campsite was more than perfect for our gang of people. It fit trailers and tents. We had plenty of group area as well as some more private quiet areas to place tents. It was so fun to be together. Originally I reserved the camping and thought it would just be me, my siblings and their families and my mom. I am glad all the Browns came. We had plenty of room and it was so fun to see everyone. We did some things together but people also did some things are their own so that was nice. It seemed like a great balance.

Day 1 was really just getting to camp and getting set up. I got to camp first with the kids I had in tow. They helped me unload and set up. Then we welcomed and watched each car as they arrived. The poor kids just wanted to go to the beach but we told them we had to help everyone get set up. It was fun and exciting as everyone started to show up.

We did eventually make it to the beach before dinner.



Ben and Katie, me, mom, Nancy and Caleb were in charge of dinner on night one. Because everyone was coming and setting up we decided to just do pizza. It was super easy and quick which was good for night one. 

After dinner I snuck away for an awesome bike ride along the coast trail. I got to watch the amazing sunset.
Summit is doing amazing in her carrier. She loves it. She just gets in and lays down now. It has been the best.

I got back to camp and we all chilled by the fire. By 10pm everyone had drifted off to their tents. It was a great first day.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...