Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, June 30, 2023

Day 4

 This morning we really just got up and ate and then packed up camp. We had to be out by noon. I could have stayed one more day but it was great to end it while everyone was still in a great mood. We had all had an awesome time. 





Here are some random pictures I liked that are not necessarily from this last day but I want them to have a place here on my blog.






Joel and Seth joined us partway through the trip but did not end up in any of my photos. Autumn also flew out and joined us. It was so fun to have her there. Again I did not document that well. I am so mad I did not get a picture of my grandma with all of her great grandchildren. Man I dropped the ball. Virginia, Pete, My mom, Nancy and my grandma all stayed in a house that very close to Mackerricher. That was great so they could sleep in beds but come and go as they wanted too. We really missed Anthony and Brooke on this trip. Like really missed them. All the kids mentioned multiple times how sad they were that they couldn't join us. It was very sad.  

Olivia rode with me as we left Fort Bragg. We headed to Lodi for the night. Dan, Megan, Sam, Amanda and kids also headed there. It was a long drive. We were all exhausted when we finally made it to Lodi. There was only a small incident on the way to Lodi. I had four bikes on my rack so I couldn't see out the rear view window. I totally hit my bike rack on a low rock. It broke the back end of my rack ad I had to put Andrews bike in the car. Luckily I had sent some stuff with Caleb and Ben or I really would have been in trouble. I was so MAD! Thankfully in the long run it really isn't that big of a deal. Lots of showers were needed, laundry had to be done, camping gear put away and food needed to be made. Man it never seems to stop. I loved watching Audrey and Katelyn brush their hair that evening.
I slept so great on Ben and Katie's couch, except I woke up at 2am with a sore throat. I looked for medicine and couldn't find any and I was so tired so I just went back to bed. I was so tired. It had been a long two weeks of traveling. 


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...