Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, June 30, 2023

Lodi Dance Recital

 Every year I have had to miss Olivia and Katelyn's dance recital because it always the same week as girls camp. This year we went to camp a week early, which meant I could be there for it. It was fun to support them. Their dance company puts on a great show and it was fun to watch. Andrew came out to California with me. Due to coming early for the dance recital we were going to have a week before we camped at Fort Bragg. I was so happy to have the company on the drive out and the days in between.

We drove out on Friday. We did not leave early. I biked with Jana beforehand. I think we left Andrews house around 10am. We got to Lodi around 9pm. Just in time to chill a little bit before bed.

Saturday I biked with Andrew and Braxton. That was fun. The boys biked 6.83 miles. They were both pretty tired but they did an awesome job.


Then we had the dance recital. My mom also came down for that.




After the recital we had dinner and hung out. Katelyn and I also snuck away for a short bike ride. She couldn't go in the morning because she had the recital. It was a good day.

Sunday we went to church, hung out and ate yummy food. We also took the dog's to the dog park. After dinner Sunday my mom, Andrew, Braxton, Katelyn and myself headed to Willits. We drove two cars. It was a great car riide until mu mom's car overheated right as we got off the 101 in Willits. It was around 10pm so it was pretty annoying. We piled in my car and went to Jan and Lou's. We unloaded my car and then Lou and I went back and got my mom's car. That was a lame way to end the drive but I was grateful we were pretty much at our destination and not stranded with kids on the side of a freeway in the dark. It was traumatic for the kids because none of them have ever had to deal with car problems like that before, especially in the dark. Luckily we all survived and they got a small taste of their dad's childhood:)


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...