Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, October 13, 2008

2000

Well this will be a boring post but for documentation purposes I reached my goal of biking 2000 miles this year on Saturday. It was a downer of a weekend because I was supposed to do a 60 mile ride in Yellowstone but due to inclement weather it was canceled. I was bummed. But I only needed 4 miles to get my 2000 so I woke up Saturday and biked 14. It was freezing and it snowed on me. GOAL ACCOMPLISHED! I can now put the bike away for the winter, except it is supposed to be good weather this week!?!. HHMMMMM? We shall see.

6 comments:

Nancy Webb said...

Way to go LaNell, that's a goal acheived that you can be proud of. It was definitely cooler at the football game than usual. I hope I don't have to endure a snowy one.

Angelee said...

Good job. I am proud of you. You're not the only one with a 2000 mark though. I'm sure I've said, "Joshua. That is not a toy" at least 2000 times this year. The only difference is that yours keeps you in shape and mine doesn't. No, I really am proud of you.

Than and Erica said...

You are amazing!!!

Mikila said...

Oh my gosh woman! I just want to tell you that I out did your record, for every mile you biked I ate a twinkie (that is something to be proud of!)Good job, but you still need to lose weight hahahaha!

Parley and Katie Call said...

That is awesome. I can't wait til this weekend! Or actually, tomorrow.

Liz and Kevin said...

LaNell you are awesome! We need to move to Utah so that you can be my personal trainer!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...