Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, October 6, 2008

Halloween!?

Halloween has never been one of my favorite holidays. I am not quite sure why but I think it has something to do with dressing up I never really liked it that much and I still hate when I have to try to think of something to dess as. So I m just sort of dreading all the things that happen with halloween, mainly cold weather. The only thing I am excited about is doing jack-o-lanterns with Ben and Jana. I invited myself to join them because their jack-o-lanterns are always very. I am hoping that they can inspire me ( no pressure)!!

I loved conference this past weekend. It was so awesome and inspiring. I really got a lot out of all of the sessions and I am grateful that we have prophets, seers, and revelators to guide us. I don't know how people with out this guidance don't get depressed. There were a couple of specific talks that I really enjoyed and I am now going to try to do the hard part and actually apply those principles taught in my daily life. After conference I realized I have so much to work on but I also have hope that I can become what the Lord wants me to become.

3 comments:

Kriss said...

I always feel inspired by conference too, until about a week later when I've forgotten the talks and I'm back to my old self.

shauna said...

I hate dressing up too. It is the only part of Halloween I don't like. We just don't dress up. It makes the holiday great!

Angelee said...

I love Halloween. I love everything about it. I love the candy, the weather, the colors,the decorations, the excitement in the air. I too enjoyed conference so much. It seemed like the overall theme was getting along with others. or, maybe that's what I got out of it because that's what I need to work on. :)

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...