Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged, not a huge fan of these things but here we go anyways......

Answer all the following two-word leads.

I am: hot, I wore to many layers for inside but just enough to stay warm outside

I think: about my mission at least once a day still. Is that weird?

I know: I am a child of God

I want: to get married

I have: a cute house

I dislike: dirty feet on clean things like my bed or couch

I fear: losing my job

I feel: lame because I have not done my stats homework yet this week

I hear: my fridge in my office at school

I smell: the outside because I have been out teaching all day

I crave: nothing I am still full from lunch

I cry: a lot actually but usually in my room and no one sees me and when I feel the spirit

I usually: exercise 5 days a week

I search: for ways to make people laugh

I wonder: if I really need to go get my brakes checked and how much new ones will cost

I regret: sometimes getting frustrated with my students, I always feel bad after I have to get on them, I hate that

I love: biking and hiking with friends

I care: about doing well in school (I care to much and it causes stress)

I always: chew gum

I worry: that the world is going to the crapper

I am not: good at showing empathy to my students

I remember: to many things I wish I could not remember

I believe: in the gospel of Jesus Christ and know that it brings true happiness

I dance: never, I stink and know that I stink

I sing: loud in my car to the radio

I don't always: tell people I love and care about them even though I do, it is hard for me to say

I argue: only when I really feel it is necessary because I really hate confrontation and those yucky feelings that go along with it

I write: in my journal more because of Elder Eyerings talk in conference a while ago

I win: whenever I can I hate losing

I lose: rarely (just kidding but I hate losing).

I wish: I lived closer to my parents

I listen: to country music and I love it

I don't understand: People outside of junior high girls who are mean to others on purpose

I can usually be found: at work, during the school year it feels like I am always here, especially when I am coaching sports

I am scared: not passing this stats class and having to take it over again

I need: to get off the internet and do my stats homework

I forget: To call people back if I don't do it right when I listen to the message

I am happy: most of the time except during the first hour I wake up in the morning, I always wake up GROUCHY

I don't feel like tagging anyone so take that

6 comments:

Than and Erica said...

You aren't hot because of your clothes. YOu're just hot. :)

Angelee said...

I love Laners!!!

Cameron and Katie said...

I loved that you did this tag! Thank you!

katie said...

can i just say that i totally hear you on the clean feet thing? i try to tone it down some so scott won't think i'm completely neurotic. :o)

Mikila said...

Thanks for the insights into your life. I will try not to burst in your room when you are having a crying moment. I will try and find that Billy Goat so that you can get married.

Parley and Katie Call said...

You are so funny. Again, this just makes me remember all our years of living together. I love that you are grouchy in the morning, I am too. And, I can verify that you sing loud in the car. :-)

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...