Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, August 11, 2014

Going out with a bang!

Summer is almost over. There were a few more hikes and things in the Provo area I wanted to do before school started. I also have a huge to-do list of other things that also need to be accomplished before school starts. But let's be real if anything needs to happen it's the outdoor stuff.

I have still been suffering side effects from the vertigo. It is very hit and miss. One day I feel normal and then one day I will be really tired and my head just feels off. Really weird. I finally got to where I can read again. reading has been really challenging for me since the initial vertigo. In the beginning I couldn't focus at all. I would just get sick. I am happy to report that I have been able to waste some time reading, something I love to do.

Squaw Peak was on the list. It's a seven mile round trip hike. Not too long but it is straight up. It's like hiking the Y but 3x longer on the uphill alone. When we started it was a beautiful day. Moki thinks she always has to be in the lead.
You get an amazing view of Mt. Timpanogos.

From the top you have one of the best views of Utah Valley around.
 There was not a flag on top last time I hiked it.
 Moki was tired but happy.
While on top thunder clouds began to roll in from the East. There was lots of loud thunder.
 It was time to get off the peak.
We wanted to try to get back to the car dry.
 Unfortunately I take way too many selfies.
At least I try to make sure there is a decent background.

 We didn't make it to the car before the rain started but we didn't get too wet. Overall it was a great afternoon hike.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...