Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, August 11, 2014

Other Random Things That Needed Done

Some items on my to-do list before school starts are get my car detailed, get my hair cut, deep clean the house, take Andrew to the zoo, tires rotated, relief society stuff, dentist, doctor, mail some bday cards and a package to Caleb, just to name a few things. I am telling you it has been busy around here. I can report that I deep cleaned the kitchen. I not only washed all the cupboards but I even re-organized them, I did the fridge inside and out, and the over. It took two really long days but I am so happy it is done. I also did some deep cleaning in two of the upstairs bedrooms. I have more to do but we will see if I get to it. The car is detailed and my hair got done as well.

Sariah was in town and we got to hang out for a couple of hours.
 Love this girl. We hiked until we got rained on and then enjoyed lunch. So fun to catch up.

I took Moki to hike the Y on all my cleaning days but she was still super bored. She spent a lot of time looking out the window.
At least she is cute while she does it.

Dan, Anthony and I finally made it to the food truck round up. We have been talking about going for months. Unfortunately I wasn't hungry and I look disgusting because I was in the middle of cleaning out the fridge, but hey it's all good.
I have been wearing my lovely slippers everywhere because the blisters on my feet from Havasupai are still pretty sore.
Probably because I have been hiking everyday still. What do you do? I need exercise and with my vertigo hiking is the best option right now.

Taking naps is always a priority in this house.

Getting to the temple was on the list. I love that it is so close.
I am watching one of Moki's favorite puppy friends Titan. Titan's family watched Moki all during basketball season so I volunteered to watch him while they go to lake powell. My house may stink like dog breath because they seriously want to wrestle all day.
 Yesterday I banned them to the outdoor porch because I had some meetings. So glad I did. I don't want this mess in my house. BUSTED!
Saturday I finally tried biking again. I was so nervous. It has been frustrating to not be able to do something I absolutely love and enjoy. The last time I tried was two weeks ago and I was super sick the rest of the day. I am happy to report that it went well. My legs were tired and felt so out of shape, but I made it 27 miles.
I was bummed that I feel like I lost all my biking fitness that I worked so hard to get at the beginning of the summer, but I was so grateful to just be back in the saddle. Hopefully I have turned a corner towards health here.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...