Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, August 11, 2014

Havasupai Day 2

Like I mentioned we were a little stiff this day. We slowly got moving in the morning and eventually made our way towards Beaver Falls. This means you hike back down to Mooney Falls and then continue hiking through the canyon. I had actually never made it to Beaver Falls.

And like all the other waterfalls it was amazing.
An added bonus was that you could jump off of it as well. Those Robertson boys.
I think I waited to long to eat on this day because my head was killing (or it could have been the vertigo that is still bothering me). I only jumped off once. Which is really sad because I actually enjoy jumping off of things if they aren't too crazy.
 Aaron. The above pictures and this one were all of us jumping off the upper section of Beaver Falls.
 Then you maneuver through the current and you can also jump off the lower level falls. Although there are warnings.
 I hit the ground hard jumping off the lower falls. The water was only like 4 feet deep. That was better than scaling the wall to get back down, however my right knee didn't think so. A view of Beaver Falls.
These boys made the trip very entertaining. So glad they could all join us.
And my only shot from the cliff looking down at Beaver Falls.
Pictures really can't capture how truly amazing this place is. After our water fun we headed back towards camp for some food.

Then we had to swim one more time. The boys were hiking out in the evening and needed to cool off.
 I love these two girls. I love playing soccer with them and hanging out with them. It was so fun to spend time with them.....and their husbands:)
 Seriously they make living in Utah not so bad.

The one group shot I have.
Brady was always entertaining us with his crazy jumps.
 This was a high one. Sean joined in too.
And then Aaron decided he needed in on the action as well.

I was not brave enough for that one. I also don't think I would have been strong enough to climb that wall. It was sure fun to watch them though.

Day 2 was great. It was a down day before the hike out. It was a day spent in the water.



No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...