Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, August 31, 2015

Back to the real world

 I got back to Utah August 12th, Tuesday afternoon and I was exhausted. There was no time to rest though. My parents were in town and so I went straight from the airport to Katie's and Nancy's to visit family and hang out.
 Wednesday my family came my way and we made a trip to the BYU bookstore. Look at this guy! He is so stinking cute.
 Emerson finally opened his little eyes for me.
 Thursday night I hwent up to Murray again but that evening I had back to school night. Friday was the first day of proffessional development meetings. And just like that summer was gone. Saturday I had to help with a luncheon for a funeral in my ward. Luckily my mom was there to help, I was so grateful. That took a lot longer than I anticipated but was a great experince. That evening was the ward activity where I was in charge of water kickball. It was super fun but it made for an exhausting week.

Sunday Emerson was blessed while all the grandparents were in town. It was really nice and fun to see family.

I was exhausted and not in the best mood on the drive up. But how can you be mad with these crazies in your car....well there are lots of ways but you just laugh and get over it.
My parents had to get out of there as soon as the meeting was over and so they missed pictures.




We headed back to Nancy's and had a nice luncheon, Sunday naps, and games.

That evening we headed to my Mom's brother Gerralds house to visit with her siblings. All the Utah siblings came so that was a real treat.
 It is crazy that these guys used to be my age and I remember those days. They are a great group of people. I am lucky to know them and call them family.

We added the spouses for the last picture.
 It was great to have my parents in town. It made for a crazy start to the school year but I would never not want them to come. I am still recovering a little bit each day but it is getting better. I biked 40 miles on Saturday and thought I was going to die so probably too soon for that. I think my body is just worn down. I usually run 3 miles most mornings with Moki but I have only been able to run about half of it so far. Ia m also trying to bike to work. A pretty easy 7 miles. That seems to be a good distance for now. My body needs a little recovery time. It has also been so hot. I am looking forward to feeling better and cooler weather!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...