Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, August 17, 2015

Zermatt Day 1

 After the night in Gruben we caught a bus, the gondola, the train, and finally arrived in Zermatt. This is the hiking capital of Switzerland and to some it is considered the hiking capital of Europe. It is a gorgeous city with thousands of tourists and most importantly the Matterhorn! The weather was amazing and so after checking into the hotel I was excited to get out and hike.
The views were breath taking. I will just let the pictures do the talking.
 Matterhorn! Apparently you can only see the whole mountain 20% of the time. We got to see it all three days. We were so lucky!
 Just checking out a hiking trail.
I realize I took way too many pictures.
 Zermatt was a dream come true for me.


 There were some awesome grass tennis courts in the center of town.






 This first day I really just got out and explored the hills close by. It felt so good to be at our final destination. So good to have all our clothes. I was so excited to see the Matterhorn. It was a great day.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...