Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Hawai????

Who goes to Hawaii 30 hours after they get home from Switzerland? Only a crazy person. Apparently I am crazy and this was a rough trip as far as fatigue is concerned, well and the recovery has been BRUTAL! But when in Hawaii you must enjoy life and so I tried to do that.

We got to Hawaii and went to the beach. Where I fell asleep on the sand. Party pooper.
 We camped the first night in the craziest wind ever. I was so tired I still slept ok but my tent was blowing like it never has before.

The second day we watched the sunrise, went to the swap meet, hiked Diamond Head, ate delicious food, found the house we rented, and watched the sunset.

 Sunrise vs Sunset

 Hiking Diamond Head

I started this post over a week ago. I think I will throw-up all the Oahu pictures and not worry about telling the trips story. After two and a half weeks of work I am over it, still exhausted but not really caring about all the little details.

I went on a bike ride!



Jumped off some cliffs, Waimea Bay
Hiked to watch the sunset

 Lynzee and I went to the temple and then met up with a former athlete


 And of course we snorkeled at both Shark's Cove and Turtle Beach


Oahu was so much fun. We were busy everyday and just enjoyed being on vacation.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...