Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Bryce Canyon

Can you be sooo close to Bryce Canyon and not stop????? I say no!!!! Bryce is so beautiful. I love love love this national park. Andrew had never been so we decided to pack up camp and stop in Bryce on our way home. It did not disappoint. Andrew was in it for the pin i told him I would buy if he did another hike . . . bribery at its finest.

Really it was a walk from Sunrise to Sunset point.
This is the only hike Moki can do in the national park so we were very limited on our options. She pooped right away.
Andrew was grossed out.
I feel like it is never ending views in Bryce Canyon. This little boy was hamming it up for me.




 I am not sure what is happening in this picture:)
 I love this picture of Hannah.
 Such a fun little stop to stretch our legs before the long drive back.


I loved this trip. It was the perfect amount of time, beautiful scenery, pretty close to home, new things to see. So much fun. I feel so lucky to have met Hannah through work so I have a teacher friend to adventure with, well that is one of the many reasons I am thankful for her. Andrew told Hannah, while I was in the shower, that I love to spend money. I am going to try to be better about that. I do spend so much money on my nieces and nephews. I just love them and love having fun with them. That comment made me realize I should be a little more careful. This trip was a definite success!

We got home in the early afternoon. We took a scenic route because we wanted to stay off I-15 as long as possible because my AC wasn't working. The route we drove was gorgeous. Once home Shelby, a young women from my ward, came over for a french braid. She stayed and played UNO with Andrew for an hour. That allowed me to get all the camp stuff put away. I had a basketball game that Andrew came and watched. He said it was so fun. He is very nice. Then I took him home all exhausted and tuckered out.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...