Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Summer Fun

I feel like I have been playing hard this summer. I love playing hard. I have been able to spend time with lots of different people and participating in activities that I love! The weather in June has been pretty mild so we have been blessed that way.

One of the first orders of business this summer was girls camp.

Selfie as my car is fully loaded and I am headed to camp! This year we went to Jolleys Ranch up the Hobble Creek Canyon.
 A picture of the girls before we head to camp. I love these girls.
 Because we switched camps we got to go to the ropes course in Provo. Their course is awesome. We spent 6-7 hours there. It was so fun. I did a couple of the activities with the girls. We had tons of fun.

 We got back to camp super late. Camp flew by. It was Tuesday - Friday. A little bit shorter than normal.
 Overall I felt like it was a success. it is always nice when it is over so I am not worrying about it in the back of my mind.

Erica and I hiked Horsetail Falls one evening. It was a beautiful night. There was so much water on the trail and coming off the waterfall. We got so much snow this winter and rain this spring. It has been a gorgeous year in Utah.
 It was a fun evening and I love visiting with Erica!
 Moki was obviously in heaven!






 Amber and I hiked up Dry Canyon on a Saturday. Again the weather was amazing. We headed towards Baldy so we were going straight up. We hiked 2.5 miles up to the meadow and then turned around.

Looking down from where we came.  
 Enjoying the views in the meadow
 Such a gorgeous day!
I have also had a chance to hang out with Sam and Amanda's kids a few times. These kids are the best. We can swim, bike, or play and they are pretty happy.

Now that Audrey is a year old I finally finished her baby quilt!

 I taught Andrew all about rock Cairns and how to build them.
 I played with them one Thursday. We swam, had dinner and then biked at the church. A great evening. The boys got so hot and sweaty.

 Audrey loves the stroller.
 I could watch these boys ride their bikes all day!

 Sam sent me and my mom the cutest pictures of Andrew and Emerson on their way home from church. They look so handsome in their little church outfits.

Amanda came down to Provo one day and we took the kids to Bartholomew Park in Springville. It is a little man-made reservoir. We used the paddle boards and hung out for the morning. So fun.


 Amanda with the boys
 Andrew is a lot better this year!
 Me hanging out with the grumpy little miss. She was only grumpy when her mom was not in eye sight.
 Afterwards we went to my house and had snow cones.
 Seriously this girl is adorable.
 She also adores my dog:)
My cousin Melissa contacted me and asked if I wanted to meet her and her daughter at Causey Reservoir to paddle board. Causey was CRAZY busy but it was so pretty and fun. There were sooooo many paddle-boards and kayaks. It was insane. I didn't take many pictures though:(


 This picture does not show how crowded the lake was. But it was beautiful!
 The Stutzneggers were in town visiting and the Rotars hosted a little Oroville get together. It is always fun to see everyone. Someone took pictures of me and my brothers and this is all I have. But I like those boys so I thought I should put them here.

When I have been in town Jacqui Carter and I have hiked in the mornings. That has been great! I love getting up early and exercising. I have also played a lot of basketball this summer. There is a group of ladies that play every Monday and Wednesday and I have gone when I have been available. I am also trying to make sure I bike a lot as well. I have been pretty active in June! That is how I like it. This week I also re-arranged all my upstairs bedrooms. It's nice to clean everything and move it around. I am so grateful for my little home. Right now it is perfect for me.







No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...