Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Splash Pad with Samanda's kids!

I just love seeing Andrew, Emerson, and Audrey. They make my life so much better. I was out of town and then they were out of town so I didn't see them for a couple weeks and that was too long! Amanda is very gracious to let me come hang out with them. My first two days of summer I was in meetings . . . . BLAH. So on Wednesday I got in a great bike ride with a co-worker and then went and played with the kids.

It is finally starting to feel like summer so going to a park with a splash pad was perfect. The kids and Moki did great and it was so fun to spend some time with the kids.

Audrey is getting so big. I am in love with her swimsuit!
m

 Andrew is such a sweet boy. I love that he is always up for any adventure. He is sooooo smart.

 Emerson makes you work for smiles but he is so fun. He has an awesome adventure and absolutely hates leaving any activity he enjoys:)

 Audrey loves to dance!!!! It changed my life watching it for the first time. She is the cutest little thing. Definitely a mamas girl but once mom is out of sight she warms up quickly.



No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...