Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Memorial Day Weekend

I have been itching to see my cute California nieces and nephew. In order to make it happen I bought a plane ticket to California for Memorial Day weekend. Yay! It has been too long since I have seen those peeps.

I got in late Friday night. My mom picked me up from the airport and we headed to Lodi. Ben and Katie were gracious enough to host us for the weekend. It was nice to not have to drive back and forth to Oroville. The kids were already in bed so we visited for awhile and then went to bed.

Saturday we went to the fair. I am not a huge fan of the fair but it turned out being really fun. It was a nice day and the kids had a good time.

In the van ready for an adventure!
The fair.




Ben took Braxton around and so I didn't get any pictures of him. He does not really like the rides so my mom and I had the girls and took them on rides. So Fun!

 We actually looked at all the animals before we went on rides.
We also watched the piglet races and they were the best. So fun. We stayed at the fair until emotional breakdowns were happening. That was a good indicator that it was time to leave:)

Katelyn was such a trooper all weekend because the poor girl did not feel well at all.
After the fair Ben, my mom and I went grocery shopping and ordered pizza. We spent the evening hanging out and visiting. I was also able to sneak in a little run. It was an exhausting but fun day.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...