Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Day of rest

Sundays are the best. It was nice to sleep in a little later and not have to rush in the morning. We took our time because Ben and Katie have later church. I snapped some cute pictures of the kids before leaving for church.

Katelyn still wasn't feeling well so she didn't have the patience for me to get a good picture. She is such a little beauty though.

 Braxton is a stud. His freckles are the best. I could not believe how skinny he is right now. He must of just had a growth spurt.

And sweet Olivia. This little girl will never know how much I adore her. She is growing up way too fast.
I sure love these kiddos.

 After church we made a yummy Sunday dinner. We hung out at the house. In the evening Olivia and I went on a three mile bike ride. She looks like she is dying in every picture . . . . oops! I promise I wasn't trying to kill her:)
It was a nice sabbath day.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...