Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

May!

I feel like May is always a hard month. School is winding down, I am always exhausted and then to top it off this year it rained like CRAZY! While the month felt long the days went fast. I felt like I had a great school year which is such a great feeling. It wasn't perfect but overall it was one of the better years I have had as a teacher. i really enjoyed my classes. I loved all the kids I coached this year. It was just a great year.

I loved these basketball girls. They were the best!!!! I am sad my other assistant coach Brittani Pugmire isn't in the picture. I am so lucky to also have two great coaches to help me out!
Andrew and I had a sleepover one weekend. It was so fun to have some one on one time. We picked out a new and bigger bike for him and then biked five miles. He was a champion. We biked on the Provo River Trail down by the lake.
 Then we headed back to his house, grabbed Emerson and went swimming. I love swimming with these boys. It makes them so happy and so it is so fun!
Moki and I hiking up Slate Canyon
On a Saturday when I was doing a long ride with Amber I busted my chain. Seriously so annoying. Thankfully Caleb came to the rescue. I was bummed my ride had to end way early.
He brought Moki to come pick me up!
I have been so lucky to have the best morning workout companions. On Tuesdays and Thursday I run or hike the Y with Jacqui Carter and then on Monday, Wednesday and Friday I walk with Amy Davis. It has made it so much easier to wake up in the morning. It also means Moki always gets her exercise, which she needs. It's been fun to watch the morning gt lighter and lighter.

Jacqui and I at the top of the Y!
Sunday dinner with these three crazies.



  Boys are seriously hilarious!

 School ended May 30th. The last day of school and the next day I played so hard. I fit in all my favorite activities: biking, hiking, walking, basketball and hot tubbing. It was a fun little start to summer.

I only have a picture of Anthony and I hiking Horsetail falls. It is a fun little hike in Alpine. 5 miles round trip. 
 My favorite new hairstyle. Sleep with french braids in my hair and then let them out, brush through it and go about my day. Easiest hairdo ever!







No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...