Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Spring Break in Lodi

I started my spring break in Lodi. It was a great weekend. It was also Easter and general conference. Mix that in with baseball games and hanging out with the little people you love and it was sooooo busy. I took Friday off work to attend Hannah's sealing. Once the sealing was over I picked up Nancy in bountiful and we headed to Lodi. It was a long day but worth it because it meant we got to watch Olivia and Braxton play softball and baseball.

 I took some action shots but they aren't very good. I love these portraits though. These kids are so adorable!!!!

 Katelyn is still not convinced of my coolness. She is a DADDY"S girl. She loves Ben. She doesn't even like me a little bit. Little stinker. She is so cute and has so much personality. Here she is trying to sing to The Greatest Showman soundtrack.

After the games we tried to watch conference, had lunch, ran errands and visited. Olivia and I were able to squeeze in a bike ride right as the sun was going down. man I love biking with this girl!!!!




 The kids showered and then we dyed Easter eggs before the kids went to bed. They were so excited and loved the bright colors.
 The eggs turned out great.
 The table all ready for the kids on Easter morning.
Sunday we watched conference, made abbleskievers, had an egg hunt, played outside, went to the school and took turns batting. Jacklyn and Aaron came to visit. I took Braxton's traininh wheels off his bike and he learned to ride a two wheeler. We had a delicious Easter dinner. Virginia joined us for the dinner. It was a great day spent with family.
 Braxton's poor knees from crashing over and over and over.
 The best face this adorable girl would give me.

After dinner my mom, Nancy, Virginia, and me traveled to Fresno. We rented a house there and were going to visit some National Parks. Easter in Lodi was amazing. Thanks Ben and Katie.




No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...