Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

A little bit of this and a little bit of that


The month of March I spent recovering from basketball season. Not really, but it has been so nice to come home right after school. I did lots of hiking with Moki. Some in the snow and some not, really depended on the day because that is how spring is in Utah.



I have worked on a couple of sewing projects. Usually on Sunday mornings since I have afternoon church. I really like to sew and I wish I had a space that would allow me to leave my machine up all the time.

Hung out some with my favorite little people. We met at Dan's for movie night. I spent a Saturday playing with the boys at their house. I saw them and played with them at their moms orchestra concert. I can never get enough time with them.
Hannah got married. She is my work friend and real life friend. I am so happy for her. I was able to go to her bridal shower and attend her sealing. It was so fun to see her looking amazing and so so happy.
I also have been playing in a women's basketball league. It has been really fun. I wish I had a couple pictures but I don't. I really look forward the social interaction and the exercise every week. It was a fun way to stay active this winter.




No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...