Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Weekend with the boys

I got to spend a weekend with Andrew and Emerson while baby Audrey was born. It worked out great that she was born on a Friday. I picked the boys up from their house around 3pm. Emerson did not want to come and made it very difficult for his poor parents. Eventually we got him in the car. He only screamed until we got to the freeway. Both the boys slept all the way to Provo after the screaming episode!
Audrey was born a little later that day. The boys and I hung out all weekend. It was EXHAUSTING. I am not use to being on high alert 24/7 but it was also so fun. I got lots and lots of Emerson cuddles since his mom was gone. I love those cuddles and I usually don't get them.These boys are so sweet. Andrew was so excited to have a baby sister. I am pretty sure he will be the best big brother!

Friday evening we went up the canyon with Dan and Anthony. We met up with some of the Robertsons and had dinner and smores. The boys loved it. They love being outside and they love smores.


 The boys loved the Cheetos and loved being in their little camping chairs.


 Saturday we went to the park and flew my drone, visited their little sister, went swimming at the Provo Rec Center, I dragged them grocery shopping, and we ended the evening watching Ferdinand! We were busy but the boys did so well. They are not use to being away from their parents for such a long time.



Sunday morning we went to the park. relaxed. Showered and got ready for church. Went to Sacrament meeting before heading back home to see mom, dad and baby sister. They were so handsome for church I had to document it.
 They did so well in church. We stacked up on snacks and toys and they were so good!
 Love these sweet boys so much.
 Emerson and Andrew both took naps on the way home. We were all exhausted after a long weekend.
Then we all got to snuggle baby Audrey:)
























No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...