Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Willits

Since I was in California I wanted to fit in a visit with my dad's family while there. I really love his siblings and my grandma and I miss them living in Utah. They are such good good people. Also very fun people. Thursday morning we kidnapped Olivia and Braxton and headed to Jan and Lou's in Willits. It just so happened that my cousin Joel and family were also in Willits for their spring break. We were only there for like 30 hours but we tried to make the best of it. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the adults. I was able to see Jan, Lou, Grandma Brown, Pete, Joel, Michelle, Seth and Taylor. Along with my mom, Nancy and Virginia who also came to Willits. It rained the entire time we were there. Most of the time it rained really hard so we were stuck in doors. We did escape for the neighbors pitching machine, go-carts, a walk, and a second walk to feed the neighbors horses. Inside we visited, played lots of games, ate a ton, and tried to keep the kids happy!

The kids loved the go-carts! Seth and Taylor were so nice to share.
I loved watching Braxton play any game on the Nintendo switch that involved moving. He was so active and would play so hard. Normally I try to keep them off of electronics when I have them but I was so grateful for the switch because of all the rain.
 Even though it was short I am so glad we made the effort to go to Willits. I love those people and it was so good to see them all.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...