Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Look Where I Work



Let's talk about how beautiful Utah is!?!? This is my view everyday while I teach PE. I think I hit the jackpot when it comes to work. I love love love Lakeridge. My co-workers, the kids, the location . . . . I feel so blessed. Every year is not created equal. In thirteen years at the school I have definitely had my ups and downs but I seriously love this community. After a couple of really emotionally hard years with my dad's declining health and death this year has been a dream (knock on wood). I just look at this picture and am so grateful for everything in my life because of this place I spend most of my time at.



1 comment:

Science IT and Leisure said...

awesome....

https://scienceleisure.blogspot.com/2018/04/biodiversity-hotspot-of-north-american.html

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...